POWER TRAINING FOR TRAIL AND ULTRA RUNNERS
MILE 27 is a world leader in the use of power meters for trail and ultra runners.
This free guide details how to use power on trails and in ultra races.
- How power differs on treadmill , road, and trail
- Differences in power running on the flat vs uphill vs downhill
- Difference between hiking power and running power
- Affect of terrain such as sand , snow , technical terrain on power
- Critical Power testing for trail runners
- Effects of heat, humidity, and altitude on power
- How does weight affect power
- Setting race power targets.
- Reviewing your race with power.